Contact Info:

5333 E. 6 Mile Rd. - White Cloud, MI - 49349 - servantinsonora@gmail.com

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Saying Goodbye


 There are many mixed feelings as I begin my final week here in Alaska. I have made many close friends her over the past three years, and it will be hard to leave them. At the same time, I am excited about going home to Michigan and seeing my friends and family there before I fly to Montana on the third of November. 
Prayer requests:
Please pray for me as I am preparing to make a number of transitions. Pray that I would be able to make them smoothly and not lose my focus on my relationship with God . I know from past experiences that during the excitement of transitioning that it is easy to lose focus and allow other things to take the place of my time with God. Please pray that I overcome this temptation during the upcoming weeks.
It has been a fairly busy summer and I feel exhausted. Pray that during the next two weeks I will rest and be refreshed and ready to go by the time I get to Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment