Contact Info:

5333 E. 6 Mile Rd. - White Cloud, MI - 49349 - servantinsonora@gmail.com

Thursday, March 21, 2013

On the Road again

Right now I am in Tepic, in the Mexican state of Nayarit. I and my friend and fellow missionary Ramon are visiting a pastor who is in charge of overseeing a minstry which trains native pastors and missionaries. His ministry is supported by Koenis ministries (the ministry I am uner in San Carlos) The reason for this trip is to be able have someone form Koenis Ministries see firsthand what he is doing down here. The other reason for my coming on this trip is to get video footage of is ministry. My hope is to use this footage, along with other footage which I have collected over my time here in Mexico, and to put together a video that will inform people of the current state of the Mexican church, reveal spesific prayer needs and encourage people in supporting the Mexican church.
Pleas pray for saftey for Ramon and I as we travle with Pastor Waldo over the next few days. Pray that the Lord would lead us each day and that we would be intune with the Holy Spirit. Please pray that we will be an encouragement to the brothers and sisters here and that I would be able to get the footage I need. Pray also that none of my equippment gets dammage or stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment